No Win No FEE for Mis-Sold Timeshares
Your timeshare should be a wonderful holiday home for you and your family – but for many, their timeshare has become an unmanageable burden or worse. Timeshare sellers are often found to use underhanded techniques, and mis-sell timeshares to unsuspecting, trusting people.
Our legal team are experts in mis-sold timeshares and can help you get the compensation and justice you deserve!
Calls us now for a NO WIN, NO FEE claim.
What is an example of mis-sold timeshare?
Have you been advised any of the following?
- To Invest in a timeshare without adequate information
- That the value of your timeshare would increase over time
- That you could exit the agreement at any time, but are unable to
- That you could exchange for any destination
- That you would only pay if you used the timeshare
- Services would be provided which have not been provided
If you have experienced any of the above, it is likely that you have been mis-sold your timeshare.
Call us now on 01642 223 223 for a free consultation about what you could be owed!
Can I exit my timeshare maintenance contract?
Ontime Claim may be able to assist you to exit your maintenance contract for any of the following reasons:
- You are unable to keep up with the maintenance costs
- You have decided to terminate your timeshare
- You are struggling to get out of a perpetuity clause (i.e. ownership will pass to your next of kin)
Why Ontime Claim
Our solicitors are experts in this area and are experienced in following complicated paper trail histories to find the real reason your timeshare was mis-sold and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you think you’ve been mis-sold a timeshare, give us a call for a free assessment of your claim.
Call us on 01642 223 223 or ﬁll out our online enquiry form for support and more information.
Remember, NO WIN NO FEE So call us now to see what you could claim!