No Win No FEE for Mis-Sold Pay Day Loans
Mis-Sold Pay Day Loans
We all can get in a tough spot financially occasionally, and may need a small loan to help tide over cash until more comes in, but many people have been mis-sold pay day loans at unreasonable rates and get locked into a cycle of taking out expensive pay day loans to service their existing debts
Our legal team are experts in mis-sold pay day loans and can help you get the compensation and justice you deserve!
Calls us now for a NO WIN, NO FEE claim.
Have I been mis-sold a pay day loan?
You might have been mis-sold a pay day loan if the lender:
- Did not properly assess your personal and/or financial circumstances
- Did not provide you with the appropriate information about your options
- Did not give you a recommendation appropriate to your circumstances
- Harassed you with phone calls, threatening legal letters and text messages
- Repeatedly allowed you to ‘roll over’ your loans to the next month
- Did not make clear the terms of the loan or the total cost or repayment fee
- Encouraged you to borrow more than you needed
Why Ontime Claim?
Our solicitors are experts in this area and are experienced in following complicated paper trail histories to find the real reason you were mis-sold a pay day loan and will get you the compensation you deserve.
If you think you’ve been mis-sold a pay day loan give us a call for a free assessment of your claim.
Call us on 01642 223 223 or ﬁll out our online enquiry form for support and more information.
Remember, NO WIN NO FEE So call us now to see what you could claim!