No Win No FEE for Mis-Sold Mortgages
Your mortgage is likely the largest loan you will ever have and is consequently very important to your finances. There are specific and clear instructions on the advice that must be offered by mortgage advisors, but unfortunately, not all mortgage advisors have your best interests at heart. Many people are left with mortgages that are unsuitable for them, or impossible to pay and/or keep up with.
Our legal team are experts in mis-sold mortgages and can help you get the compensation and justice you deserve!
Calls us now for a NO WIN, NO FEE claim.
What is an example of mis-sold mortgage?
Have you been advised any of the following?
- • To switch mortgage plans without an explanation
- • To borrow money or set up a loan without providing evidence of your income
- • To switch lenders without being advised of the fees and/or fines
- • To agree to a mortgage to end after the date of your retirement
If you have experienced any of the above, it is likely that you have been mis-sold your mortgage.
Call us now on 01642 223 223 for a free consultation about what you could be owed!
Have I been mis-sold my mortgage?
You might have been mis-sold your mortgage if your mortgage lender at the time failed to:
- Properly assess your personal and/or financial circumstances
- Provide you with the appropriate information about your options
- Give you a recommendation appropriate to your circumstances
Why Ontime Claim?
Our solicitors are experts in this area and are experienced in following complicated paper trail histories to find the real reason your mortgage was mis-sold and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you think you’ve been mis-sold your mortgage give us a call for a free assessment of your claim.
Call us on 01642 223 223 or ﬁll out our online enquiry form for support and more information.
Remember, NO WIN NO FEE So call us now to see what you could claim!