We do try our best to provide our visitors and customers with the very best service and advice that we possibly can, but we are human and unfortunately we may fall short of the high standards we hold ourselves to. In this case, we will try all we can to rectify the problem and ensure it never happens to anyone again. As a result we’ve developed this complaints procedure to ensure our customers know where to go and what to do to bring any issues to our attention. Hopefully we can win you back with our response!
Any person who wishes to make a complaint about the claims management services offered by this site may do so
- a) by email to: INFO@ONTIMECLAIM.CO.UK
- b) by letter to: OTC (NE) LTD 205 MARTON ROAD MIDDLESBROUGH TS4 2ES
- c) by telephone to:01642 223223
Responding to Complaints
- i) We reserve the right to decline to consider any complaint raised more than 6 months after the complainant became aware of the cause of the complaint.
- ii) We will send a written or electronic acknowledgement of any complaint received within 5 business days of receipt of any such complaint, giving the job description of the person handling the complaint, together with a copy of this internal complaints handling procedure.
iii) Within 4 weeks of receiving the complaint we will either send the complainant a final response or a holding response, explaining why it has not been possible to deal with the complaint within 4 weeks, and indicate when further contact will be made, which will be within 8 weeks of the original complaint.
- iv) If a final response cannot still be provided within this 8 week timescale then the complainant will be informed of this and the reasons why, and advised of their right to make a complaint to the Claims Management Regulator
Right to Complain to the Legal Ombudsman
If a client is dissatisfied after using our Internal Complaints Handling Procedure then they can make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.
Complaints may be made in writing, by email, by telephone or any other form to
PO Box 6806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 0300 555 0333
Opening hours : 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday-Friday
For more information, please visit our disclaimer page.